Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just married :)

On 15 September 2010,
The day where two persons became one




-

Yesterday was the day where Hubby and I bid farewell to singlehood.
We registered our marriage at ROM & now we're officially Husband & wife.
Its such a relief that everything is finally settled & now we only have to wait for Baby'Clovine's arrival. I seriously can't wait already & I have the feeling she'll most probably come out before her due date which is on 2 December. But I still wish that she will only come out during december :(



Dearest Nic Wong Hou Yen,

I'll love you no matter what. Stick with you no matter how tough life would
become. I'm really very grateful that we've met each other. You're the only one
that can make me fall in love with you over & over again. Thank you for
staying by my side all along, tolerating my temper, giving in to me all the time
& giving me so much love & care. You give your best at work so
as to provide for us without ever complaining. You never fail to give
kisses to me & my tummy every single morning, you're the sweetest guy
I've ever known. I know how much you've done for us & I will learn to
be your great wife & mummy to little baby.

I love you my Husband



Went for my monthly checkup today & saw Baby'Clovine!
She has a really big tummy! Chubby little girl! She's also very playful too! Keep turning around & can't stop playing with her bubbles! Doctor also says she's a little bigger than the average size babies. Ok! I gotta to start eating lesser if not I'm going to suffer during labour.
Got so many bottles of medications today!
& I'm so happy my glucose test has passed which means I'm not diabetic! Whooohoooooos~!
Oh & the glucose drink sibei power! So damn sweet that I super feel like puking out.

Lots of medicine ;/


The big framed one hanged in my room :)


Here are some of the wedding photos :)
*(Click to enlarge)











Our wedding bands from Citigems :)
At ROM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment